FDFO: Online Faculty Orientation
Regsiter here to request enrollment in the online faculty orientation.
Who should participate in orientation?
- All new faculty, full-time or adjunct.
- Adjunct faculty who last taught at the college before Spring 2013 semester.
- Any faculty recommended to take orientation by their chairperson or lead faculty for their program or area.
NOTE:COLS 1100/1101 courses have their own orientation.Contact Advising Services (x2833) about this class.COLS instructors are encouraged to review the online orientation but cannot be paid for completing it.
Full-time faculty -- tenuure track and annually contracted -- have in person meetings before Autumn semester and throughout the year.You will be sent informations about these opportunities.
The self-paced orientation is located here: http://cscc.edu/about/faculty/orientation.shtml
The online orientation will introduce you to global course requirements, reporting processes and campus resources including:
- Syllabus requirements
- Academic reporting requirements
- Evaluation of teaching
- Student information & privacy
- Classroom conduct
- Student support services
- Faculty support services
- Information security
|Start Date/Time||End Date/Time||Location||Instructor||Capacity||Registrations||Roster||Register|
|5/4/2016||6/10/2016 12:00 PM||Online Course||Rich James||50||3||register|