FDFO: Online Faculty Orientation
Regsiter here to request enrollment in the online faculty orientation.
Who should participate in orientation?
- All new faculty, full-time or adjunct.
- Adjunct faculty who last taught at the college before Spring 2014 semester.
- Any faculty recommended to take orientation by their chairperson or lead faculty for their program or area.
(NOTE: COLS 1100/1101 courses have their own orientation. Contact Gary Piggrem, Chair of Psychology, COLS instructors are encouraged to review the online orientation but cannot be paid for completing it.)
Full-time faculty -- tenure track and annually contracted -- have in-person meetings before Autumn semester and throughout the year. You will be sent information about these opportunities.
The self-paced orientation is located here: http://cscc.edu/about/faculty/orientation.shtml
The online orientation will introduce you to global course requirements, reporting processes and campus resources including:
- Getting started at Columbus State
- Academic Policies
- Creating an environment for learning
- Student Conduct processes and support
- Supporting students with disabilities
- Classroom conduct
- Technical support and information security
|Start Date/Time||End Date/Time||Location||Instructor||Capacity||Registrations||Roster||Register|
|5/4/2016||6/11/2016 8:00 AM||Online Course||Rich James||50||50|
|12/19/2016||1/26/2017 8:00 AM||online class||Rich James||60||34|