FDOB 05: Assessment for Learning
Assessing student learning can lead to improving how we teach. But what assessment techniques work best and how do we gather and use data to document our effectiveness or improvement? This session will look at the purpose, process and structure of Assessment at Columbus State.
Faculty Fellows for Assessment, Adam Moskowitz and Lisa Cerrato, will lead a conversation on
- Understanding and Measuring Learning Outcomes and Program Outcomes
- Mapping Learning Outcomes to Gen Ed Outcomes
- Collecting Meaningful Data: Assessment and Validation Reports
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Improvement Plans
- Higher Learning Commission Compliance
- Committee Structure at the College
If you are teaching a class, please bring a copy of your syllabus and a class assessment (i.e., test, quiz, rubric, assignment, etc...) to help with the discussion.
|Start Date/Time||End Date/Time||Location||Instructor||Capacity||Registrations||Roster||Register|
|11/1/2013 1:00 PM||11/1/2013 2:30 PM||WD 352||Rich James||40||5|